Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Check out that backbone!

Baby's got a backbone! I'm sure I'll appreciate that when he/she is a toddler and realizes it too...

Pretty cool though that you can see the ribs in the first picture... and it's brain in the second (look closely... brain pretty much fills the skull). I think it's head is looking awfully big... and knowing that it still has 14 weeks to get bigger before I have to pop it out isn't such a comforting thought. Of course Scott and my MD didn't share my same level of concern...

Speaking of popping it out... I've started looking into birthing classes that Scott and I can take. Nothing too crazy, but Castle Hospital offers a basic birthing class that just goes over, well, the basics. I asked Scott what he thought... here's what I got from him via email today...

Not sure if he thinks a furry cat is gonna come out of me or what??

1 comment:

hatfields-in-hawaii said...

HAHAHA!! Nice picture Scott! The baby pics are so COOL! Isn't it amazing that we're creating these little human beings inside of us! Ryan and I just took the basic birthing class at Castle too...we'll tell you if we wished we had done more after the birth :-) Some of our friends did Lamaze and loved it and others were fine with just the basic class...we'll have to wait and see.