Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Living the Dream

I had another weird pregnancy dream last night... I was curled up in the fetal position floating around in a very small aqaurium. It was nice and warm and comfortable and I felt very at ease.

Gee. What do you think that means? ;)

Apparently I've got my psychic conection already with my little baby and he/she is very happy in there. Hopefully not too happy because we do want him/her to come out at some point.

I went swimming this morning with a friend of mine and afterward floated down to the deep end to try reliving my dream. After curling myself up as small as I could I let myself sink to the bottom and relax. Problem was, I'm pretty bouyant these days so I didn't sink too far. And then there was the issue with the breathing. I just couldn't duplicate the comfort that I was feeling in my dream... Oh well. At least one of us is living the dream.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

you are in the home stretch now michelle!

Meredith said...

Hey hey...thanks for the comment! Awesome, your first baby?!??!? That is so cool...yes, I have instincts that I am most likely fertile growing land, so I must be careful...but I dont (unfortunately!!!!) have to worry about getting preggers now! damn! best of luck,i'll pop by your blog more often now! :)