Thursday, December 18, 2008

We Be Jammin'


So it appears that Moana is back to her cute self. Phew! It's really clear that when she's getting enough sleep, she's in a much better mood. Aren't we all?

She was in such a good mood that she let me ride my bike trainer for a whole hour! I was enjoying the heck out of my little sweatfest while she dozed off happily to the sound of Mr. Bombastic jamming on the stereo.

You'd never know by the look of her that the living room was rocking. Lucky for me she loves loud noise!

7 comments:

X-Country2 said...

How cute are the little pants with the hearts! I want a little girl some day just for the clothes. :o)

Clare said...

LOVE the outfit!!!

N.D. said...

What a cutie! It must have felt nice to ride on the bike for that long!! : ) Sweatfest needed here!

Angela and David said...

She is just adorable. I also love the little pants with the hearts. Little girls clothes are just so much fun.

Sara said...

Such cute pics of moana! I love the one arm up sleeping shot :)

Ordinarylife said...

gorgeous!

Lisa T said...

I wish they made that outfit in my size! She is soooooo adorable!