Saturday, March 17, 2012

Scottsdale... Day 3 Smashfest

I don't have a bunch of scenic pictures from our ride today. We were hauling ass for a good bit of it and therefore rather than snapping pictures I was snapping things like, "GET UP THERE!" or "STAY ON MY WHEEL!!"

I do have one shot from today... of some of the athletes fighting over a coke slurpee at the top of 9 mile hill. Perfect.
At dinner tonight we were having a great conversation about how they've all taught themselves that they are capable of so much more than they thought... (mission accomplished! yes!)... We also heard each other's tatoo stories. This has all been so much fun and I am not ready for it to end! One more day tomorrow that consists of a long run and maybe another swim.

I probably won't post tomorrow b/c tomorrow night we are going to par-tay. If Krista has anything to do with it I will be in rare form.